The Mask was established in 1971, with a team of highly qualified Skin and Body Therapists committed to success – offering clients the most advanced and effective treatments from top to toe.
About Helene Bramwell
Since 1966 Helene has been closely associated with the beauty profession in South Africa and abroad, attending national and international congresses keeping abreast with the latest techniques and advances. Aside from establishing and operating The Mask Skin & Body Clinic in 1971, Helene is a CIDESCO Gold Medallist; a SAIHBTH Founder Member and Honorary fellow; as well as the recipient of three President Awards recognising her dedication to the profession.
Helene has always sought to stay abreast of global body and skin care treatments to ensure that every client who visits The Mask in Parkview trusts that they are being treated by professionals using current techniques.
The Mask is recognised by the world’s leading authorities and industry bodies in skin care.
CIDESCO International Accreditation – The world’s major international beauty therapy association.
- Founded in 1946 with its head office in Zurich, Switzerland
- CIDESCO is represented in over 33 countries
- The CIDESCO diploma is the world’s most prestigious qualification in the field of esthetics and beauty therapy
- Since 1957 the CIDESCO qualification has set standards that have been initiated over the five continents of the globe
- There are over 200 CIDESCO schools around the world teaching to the international acclaimed CIDESCO standards leading to our diploma
S.A. Association of Skin & Health Care Professionals